Apple And Fontina Quesadillas With Yogurt Dipping Sauce
• 1 c Greek Yogurt
• 1 Tbsp Chopped Chives
• 2 Pinches Lime Fresco Salt
• 1 Granny Smith Apple
• ½ Red Onion
• 1 Can Black Beans
• 2 Tbsp D’Avolio Black Current Balsamic Vinegar
• 6-8 oz Fontina Cheese
• 6 10 Inch Whole Wheat Tortillas
• 1-2 Tbsp Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Mix yogurt, chives and salt in a bowl and set aside.
Core and dice apple. Add about 2 tablespoons to yogurt mixture and stir. Dice onion and add apple and onion to a medium mixing bowl. Drain and rinse black beans. Add to bowl. Add vinegar and toss gently.
Grate Fontina cheese.
Heat large heavy skillet over medium heat. Brush Extra Virgin Olive Oil onto pan. Put tortilla in skillet and flip every 0 seconds until it begins to brown and bubble. Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese over entire tortilla. With a slotted spoon put a thin layer of the apple mixture onto half of the tortilla. Fold over and let cook about 30 seconds. Turn onto a cutting board and let cool a few minutes. Cut into thirds.
Serve with yogurt dip.
Have a yummy day!
- Apple and Gouda Quesadillas (collegiateculinaire.wordpress.com)
- What Can I Do With Fontina Cheese? (jovinacooksitalian.com)
- Mango, Brie and Caramelized Onion Quesadillas (lillyskitchenlab.wordpress.com)