The ability to motivate employees is one of the greatest skills an entrepreneur can possess. Two years ago, I realized I didn’t have this skill. So I hired a CEO who did.
Josh had 12 years in the corporate world, which included running a major department at Comcast. I knew he was seasoned, but I was still skeptical at first. We were going through some tough growing pains, and I thought that a lack of cash would make it extremely difficult to improve the company morale.
- What Keeps Employees Motivated? (coedmagazine.com)
- What Motivates Employees? (businesspundit.com)
- Money Isn't Always the Answer for Employee Motivation (themarlincompany.com)
- Is Peer Pressure Better Employee Motivator Than Money? (insurancejournal.com)
- 5 Meaningful Ways to Motivate Employees (inc.com)