Servings: 4 Main Dish
Prep time: 0:30
Total time: 2:30
Categories: American, Dinner, Lunch, Main Dish, Salad
Rinse and dry all vegetables. Rinse and drain black beans and peal and chop eggs roughly. Remove bone and skin and chop chicken
Spoon about ½ cup of chopped chicken into each jar. Gently pack the jars with the back of the spoon. Add orange pepper and spoon black beans into each jar.
Shake jar lightly and pour into bowl and enjoy. This chopped salad would also be great served over your favorite greens or cold macaroni.
Made with The Recipe Box. http://www.therecipeboxapp.com/
Have a yummy day!
- Chopped Caprese Salad (judethefoodie.com)
- Yesterday’s Fruit Salad…Today’s Lunch! (judethefoodie.com)
- Chopped Carrot Basil Salad (lavieenroute.com)
- Vegan Chopped Salad Bar (emmycooks.com)
- Rainbow Salad in a Jar (5minutesformom.com)